Payal Lalwani Poems
- Who's There? Who is it? That one in the shadowy ...
- Only Words Words are so cheap; you can have them in ...
- Ashore Ever stood on the shore, only vast nothing - being ...
- Flight Of Fancy In this darkness, you were my light in hard ...
- Fairy So many stars up there, I wish to be one as well, ...
I teach school kids.This profession has grown on me over the years.Writing has been a need for so long now.I enjoy writing about emotions with a touch of irony.Poems alwys agree with me.Suits my disposition. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Payal Lalwani
Words are so cheap; you can have them in heap.
None can leap: none too deep-
just make them click, they give kicks.
Exciting and hollow, easy and shallow
meaningful, yet meaningless.
All empty shells, echoing the shadow
whose thoughts they follow.