Payal Lalwani Poems
- Ashore Ever stood on the shore, only vast nothing - being ...
- Who's There? Who is it? That one in the shadowy ...
- Only Words Words are so cheap; you can have them in ...
- Flight Of Fancy In this darkness, you were my light in hard ...
- Fairy So many stars up there, I wish to be one as well, ...
I teach school kids.This profession has grown on me over the years.Writing has been a need for so long now.I enjoy writing about emotions with a touch of irony.Poems alwys agree with me.Suits my disposition. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Payal Lalwani
Flight Of Fancy
In this darkness, you were my light
in hard reality of life,
a flower to touch,
a land barren, you were, but my child.
You were mine to cherish and love,
but you flew away far and, I could only stare hard
and not even cry;
for my love did stifle,
and as light as a feather, you flew away far
taking to places unknown.
I wish I could fly but with clipped wings
I can't even try.
I thought my love would take me high, but it was perhaps doomed
at the very start.