peter bormuth Poems
- Mad Woman Poems 1 - Beginning the Journey
- Beech - Tricolor Beech – Tricolor
- The Last Sorcorer Decomposers are required sunlight ...
- Myopia What does it matter, after all, if another man is ...
- Blues For Barack - Work Song The glinty-eyed Roman faces in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about peter bormuth
Mad Woman Poems
1 - Beginning the Journey
Upon arrival I saw a small woman
with sagging shoulders and lifeless limbs
[dark hair like whispers of dried leaves]
Soon I learned to listen
to the soft monotony of your voice:
slim reed hollowed by pain
Now our limbs lie tangled together
like a battleground of roots
All day I keep your scent on my fingers
as I stop to salute the flowers
Tomorrow we must travel on
past the brown pools of your eyes
where soft furtive animals ...