Pierre Pabstel Poems
- Your Soft Skin Your soft skin Your soft lips Pressed ...
- Hymn To Erato Oh Great Muse Great Spirit of lyric poetry ...
- Death - Acrostic Note: Thx Khaldun Atum for showing me the ...
- Assassination Searching the night My teeth glinting Murder ...
- I Look At You Alone here Feeling empty I can't find Hope, ...
- Twilight At night I can't fall asleep I lie ...
- Protect Her Afraid of you, With true fear, God of Death, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pierre Pabstel
Your Soft Skin
Your soft skin
Your soft lips
Pressed against mine
My hands on your hips
Body to body
In tight embrace
The curves of your back,
My hands do trace
We stand here
Our passion grows
Arms around each other