Pius Didier Poems
- A Senior Citizen Today is our day a day that succeeds ...
- When I Die A Teacher when I die a teacher tell my wife I ...
- The Teacher The horizon is beautiful So the Labour of the ...
- How I Met Your Mom It's an interesting story, How ...
- Kenya On Gear To Import Ebola KENYA ON GEAR TO IMPORT EBOLA ...
- I Am Ebola I am whom I am My roots deep like a yam Every ...
- Rest In Peace Lad Rest in peace Nick, my heart is full of ...
Pius Didier was born on 20th March,1992 in Mwingi, Kenya. He went to Nguni primary school for his primary education before joining Mwingi High School in 2009 and later Sankuri High School. In 2012, he graduated successfully and later joined Mt. Kenya University, where he is currently studying Bachelor's degree in English Grammar and Literature. He began writing poetry at a tender age having won a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Employed hesitant rank to remarkable pedigree''individuals who exercises patience in all areas of life are likely to benefit from most.
''You Can't Contemn The Heart of Beating, unless you dare value life.''No one can stop what brings good on him, unless he is insane
A Senior Citizen
Today is our day
a day that succeeds yesterday
the day of the African man
that entails of the forbidden triumph
and unveils this that they did to us
living the generation arena
to tell those tales of Tina Turna
this day our day
we are the senior citizens
Today is our day
the day we celebrate everyday
living each moment at a time
our thoughts moving in a rhyme
remember when we were called to surrender
with their roar loud than that of lion
we teased and greased in rebellion
till today when we felt the trauma
to join and applause in ...