Waldon Pond Productions
002-When Do I Think Of You?
I think of you in the peace
solitude and stillness of the early a.m., for
you are tranquillity.
I think of you on an ocean's front,
for you are the roar of the waves,
the power of the sea, and the salt in the air.
I think of you amidst a crowd
and the chorus of city sounds
...for that is my song, and you are the music.
You are my first thought of each new day,
and the last image I glimpse, as my eyes are
closed upon a feathered pillow.
In that secret place called sleep, it is you that
I search for, through shades of darkness and
clouds of cotton.
When do I think of you? Every moment
of my life. And, when the final sleep does come
and if there is thought...
it will be of you.
© Joe Fazio
Waldon Pond Productions's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (002-When Do I Think Of You? by Waldon Pond Productions )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas
- Another Shop On The Street With Mary Pop.., mary douglas
- Is All That Matters Then, Rohit Sapra
- Librarian, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Holy Book, Tony Adah