12 things I hate about you
I hate the way you speak to me
and the way you act like you don't care
I hate the way you look at me sometimes.
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your stupid leather jacket
and the way you think I'm just another girl
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
it even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way deepdown, I know you're always right.
I hate it when you lie to me.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when I don't see you
and the fact that i think about you every day
and you don't even know,
I hate it when I dream about you
and I hate when you ignore me.
But mostly I hate the way I dont hate you,
not even nearly
not even a tiny bit
not even at all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (12 things I hate about you by Dontwanna Saymyname )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Love After Love, Derek Walcott
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Father's Admonition, Tony Adah
- Those who lose, Luv Artem
- The Making of Me: Tune Me Up, Niealie Petit
- Show Your Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Time Is Of Love, Naveed Akram
- The Wings Of Time, Noah Body
- Passing By The Pond, Tony Adah
- Ode to Now, David Whalen
- The Girl and her Dragon, Kevin Maroney
- What is Life, Andrea Cortesi