12 things I hate about you
I hate the way you speak to me
and the way you act like you don't care
I hate the way you look at me sometimes.
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your stupid leather jacket
and the way you think I'm just another girl
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
it even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way deepdown, I know you're always right.
I hate it when you lie to me.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when I don't see you
and the fact that i think about you every day
and you don't even know,
I hate it when I dream about you
and I hate when you ignore me.
But mostly I hate the way I dont hate you,
not even nearly
not even a tiny bit
not even at all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (12 things I hate about you by Dontwanna Saymyname )
- Rising Evil, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- Orphan, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Verbum Caro, Translation of Pierre Emman.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- ''Heartbeat'', Patricia Grantham
- A Cat Is Always A Cat, Edward Kofi Louis
- Before and After, Aftab Alam
- Like The End Of A Prayer, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Burning Costs of Life, michael walkerjohn
- Elisabeth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Before shutting the lid of the coffin….., Ponniah Ganeshan
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(15 April 1958)