12 things I hate about you
I hate the way you speak to me
and the way you act like you don't care
I hate the way you look at me sometimes.
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your stupid leather jacket
and the way you think I'm just another girl
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
it even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way deepdown, I know you're always right.
I hate it when you lie to me.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when I don't see you
and the fact that i think about you every day
and you don't even know,
I hate it when I dream about you
and I hate when you ignore me.
But mostly I hate the way I dont hate you,
not even nearly
not even a tiny bit
not even at all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (12 things I hate about you by Dontwanna Saymyname )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer