M.D DINESH NAIR
A CANDLE AND A MAN.
Someone lights a candle
And I see the things around.
A candle must burn like this
Nay, every candle must burn like this.
I begin to tell every one.
A candle dies as it lives for us
And we appear to live while we travel towards the end.
A candle lives and lives while it appears to be dying..
A lot we have to learn.
I begin to learn none.
It`s a candle which lives and lives throws greater questions
And I begin to be introceptive
-A mental exercise on a confined mind.
When shall I begin to live like a candle?
When shall I give out a flame that lives?
The questions begin to boomerang on me
As I sit in the candle light and see everything.
I see everything?
I miss to see a candle too.
The ghost of a candle haunts me.
M.D DINESH NAIR's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A CANDLE AND A MAN. by M.D DINESH NAIR )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I cannot Forget You, tallulah montegue
- Haiku: Gravity Too, Brian Johnston
- Little Secret, Edgard Canales P
- Ebola, Is It Poetry
- Last Journey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cat Nap..., Denis Martindale
- Blasphemy Is Light Which Beacons The Pat.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tall One, tallulah montegue
- to be continued..., Mandolyn ...
- A song of a real dream!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL