A Colourful Parrot
As I stepped outside of my door, I saw a parrot
It was a colourful parrot, which smiled
Looked, a bit unique as it was different though very colourful
Had a smiling face, as if it was greeting me
Then, I smiled too, while looking at it
Said, how are you to it?
It did not utter any words, though kept on smiling
However, I understood the meaning of its smile
As it was a sign of welcoming me.
Makes me feel glad, since such a colourful bird, took the time to look at me with a concerning smile
A little bit of sincere concern, blend with a smile, can make your day, a good one.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Colourful Parrot by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- No One Comes, Michael McParland
- Never Ending, Michael McParland
- When the Heart Skips a Beat, Danusha Marie
- Nervous Wreck, Michael McParland
- Need Not, Michael McParland
- Need, Michael McParland
- My Sweet Angel Dove, Michael McParland
- My Soul, Michael McParland
- My Last Gasp, Michael McParland
- Pond, Ronald Chapman