A Colourful Parrot
As I stepped outside of my door, I saw a parrot
It was a colourful parrot, which smiled
Looked, a bit unique as it was different though very colourful
Had a smiling face, as if it was greeting me
Then, I smiled too, while looking at it
Said, how are you to it?
It did not utter any words, though kept on smiling
However, I understood the meaning of its smile
As it was a sign of welcoming me.
Makes me feel glad, since such a colourful bird, took the time to look at me with a concerning smile
A little bit of sincere concern, blend with a smile, can make your day, a good one.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Colourful Parrot by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Timeless Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Charcoal Sketch, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- It's End, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Feisty seed of love, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Precious Corral Of your Heart, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The son's gratitude, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love all ones is a myth., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Mixture Of Interior Knowledge, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Like normal man, hasmukh amathalal
- ~The Place Where Dreams Die~, E Nigma
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
Udiah (witness to Yah)