Li Po (701-762 / Chu / Kazakhstan)
You ask me why I dwell in the green mountain;
I smile and make no reply for my heart is free of care.
As the peach-blossom flows down stream and is gone into the unknown,
I have a world apart that is not among men.
Li Po's Other Poems
- A Farewell To Secretary Shuyun At The Xi...
- A Mountain Revelry
- A Song Of An Autumn Midnight
- A Song Of Changgan
- A Vindication
- About Tu Fu
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon
- Alone Looking at the Mountain
- Amidst The Flowers A Jug Of Wine
- Autumn River Song
- Ballads Of Four Seasons: Spring
- Ballads Of Four Seasons: Summer
- Ballads Of Four Seasons: Winter
- Bathed and Washed
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.