A Fake World
You, I thought were my true friend
Loved you more than my own little brother
Never did treat you indifferently
However, you are just like others
You go with the wind and follow it
Actually, I thought you will forever remain same
Never ever you will change, I really thought so.
It hurts so much and I cannot express it in words
Thought that you will forever be true to our friendship
Sometimes, I just feel like crying
Although, I do know that it is no use
Since, you do not care
This is another error of having so much faith in someone
Thought, you were my true friend
Will never care about anyone anymore, since a true friend is nobody
All that people do, is go with the wind
Till the wind favours them, they are with it
The moment the direction of the wind becomes less favourable
Everyone stops following it
It hurts, to actually feel this feeling
Nobody cares, it is a fake world.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Fake World by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh