A Human Lives For
A human lives for some love
Though even that love he does not get.
Pain, never does end but still a human lives
Everything is just a feeling of sorrow, which never does end
I feel the pain and my pain never does end.
Then, I try to be positive as negativity always is
It goes on, I keep surviving and life keeps on getting tougher
Then, search goes on as a human lives for some love
As love is the last hope
Something, which I wish for is love.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Human Lives For by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- A Rainbow holder, Antonio Liao
- The Marketplace, Tony Adah
- Sailing Midnight, Steven Rhoads
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal