A Little Glass Girl
I look at that girl
Behind the glass
And i hate every little thing
I hate the swoop of her hair and the
Curve of her jaw
And i have this list in my head
That only gets longer.
I hate her for her
Eyes trailing the ground
Cuts on her wrist.
But hush, hush, don't tell,
Can't see her lonely written in red.
She's a fool and she's weak
And i keep telling these things
To the Little Glass Girl
But she already knows
All too well
How love is only
A waking dream
That she can never know.
But this was her lonesome lot.
This is the way the Little Glass Girl
Knew the world to work.
And it wasn't okay.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Little Glass Girl by Lady Hope )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Whom to, gajanan mishra
- Holy place, hasmukh amathalal
- y0ur gR0uNd uP wAtEr makEs the wind so c.., sEaN nOrTh
- The friends, hasmukh amathalal
- Haa maine mela dekha hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Two breaths, Christian Lacdael
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- In last leg, hasmukh amathalal
- Days off, Christian Lacdael
- Meteorologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal