Anthony John Oliveros
A Little Too Startled Love
Hey, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
I don't wanna tell this probably
But I need to, and I miss you terribly.
Can't disappear your appearance in my sight
And I'm asking why?
I'm writing here just to let you know
How come that these kaleidoscopic flowers glow;
Listening to the summer breeze
Undercover again from the sweet bliss.
Perhaps I gotta say now
A silent little thing I couldn't assure somehow
For I love you so and you must need to know
How Cupid hit his stupid arrow.
Perhaps I'm Romeo and you're my Scarlet Letter
But then maybe not
Or is it just an infatuation perhaps?
I know I got it bad
But I ain't want you to stay mad.
Man, how come this thing started?
Is it a silly feeling that I really needed?
My! What a emotion!
How come this feeling is kinda an unfathomable expression?
I wanted to erase this moment in my life
But guessed God helped me for some advice.
All I ever dreamed is to be something new
Yet, my, why do I love you?
From this moment on
All I ever knew is how much you mean to me
Someday, together we will be....
Anthony John Oliveros's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Little Too Startled Love by Anthony John Oliveros )
- Prisoner's Song, Tony Adah
- Anticipation, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dream, shakil ahmed
- My boat is sinking ever so slowly, JIBAN GOSWAMI
- You Can Lil story, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Exploitation, gajanan mishra
- Three Simple Words, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Loving Others, Tom Zart
- Law Breakers, Tony Adah
- Our India is the best country of the who.., Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Men, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)