Glen Martin Fitch
A NEW YEARS DAY POEM
To day's the day
I back up all my files
and sort my folders,
empty out my trash,
for colors, fonts and styles,
sort out accounts,
all cookies, and my cache.
I can now let go.
Annoying pop up programs
I will halt.
But why stop now?
Adjust my settings so
my daily exercise
is now default.
Unplug all fools
who sap my energy.
Bad memories and porn
I now delete.
Fresh pass words
to protect my privacy.
And now, reboot.
It's all complete.
I look ahead with hope
and feel sincere.
I'm quite prepared.
Now bring on this new year.
Glen Martin Fitch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A NEW YEARS DAY POEM by Glen Martin Fitch )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Mizzle, Juan Olivarez
- I Found Life vis-à-vis Washing Machine, Harindhar Reddy
- Your Life Together, Bill Galvin
- When Your Heaven Called, Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- साज मिटाना होगा - a spurrier that must b.., yashovardhan kulkarni
- Peaceful living., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Peace in the world., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Tree, Cee Bea
- The hat, michael hagwood
- खुश होते कहीं - could I have been happy?, yashovardhan kulkarni