Glen Martin Fitch
Glen Martin Fitch Poems
- Mount Rushmore The faces stare out chiseled proud and ...
- Toxic Relationships In great dismay you came. 'Look! I've ...
- Like A Virus On shelf or counter they will latent ...
- Peripheral Vision Just like a child I always long to be ...
- Ballad Of The Fall Of Troy I learned this ballad in my ...
- Trapped In The Haunted House R... The speeding carts in ...
- My Rummage Sale Step up and check 'em out. Oh, don't be ...
I'm a 16th Century poet lost in the 21st Century. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Glen Martin Fitch
The faces stare out
chiseled proud and bold
with polished cheeks,
their character defined.
No monument shows
heroes silly, kind or frail.
These giants look down
You face the world
resolved to make your day.
You strut and lean in
When charm won't trick,
you'll then manipulate or bully
to insure you get your way.
But like geologists
who chip then name each strata,
I have tracked your faults and
mapped your self-contempt,
your molten fury,
trapped deep pits of prejudice, ...