A poem could rhyme,
or maybe could not,
a poem could be,
bang on the dot.
A poem could repeat,
to give good effect,
a poem could repeat,
to give good effect.
A poem could be,
about someone's nose,
or someone could improvise,
just see how it goes.
A poem could be old,
a poem could be cold,
a poem could be told,
a poem could be sold.
A poem could be happy,
a poem could be crappy,
a poem could be snappy,
a poem could be sappy.
A poem could be most things,
and this poems mine,
now go write a poem,
and have a good time!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Poem by Nicole Newton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Temptation, Joseph Owen Williams
- Old Settler's Song, Kate Harrington
- omschrijving van poezie, co the skipper
- of Peace and Light~, Monk E. Biz
- Twenty - One, Kate Harrington
- Whitewashed Sepulchres, Babatunde Aremu
- The Eastern Star, Kate Harrington
- Foolish Ghosts, Pijush Biswas
- आदुंगारिनिसिम, Bahadur Basumatary
- Dancing on a Moonlit Night, Ronald Chapman