There's a river high up in the mountains
It curves high and low, its been since
before my time
And its gonna be there after I go
And I'm gonna say it only this one time, if
only for you
Our love will be like that river flowing
through all time.
That river's there through winter, and fall,
through spring and summer too.
My love will survive through the seasons to
just make it back home to you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A River by Misty Evans )
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Different Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Little Abstract, Naveed Khalid
- With a logic, hasmukh amathalal
- Peaceful Sophistication, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Walks By Starlight, Mikey Bachman
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Intuition, Naveed Khalid