There's a river high up in the mountains
It curves high and low, its been since
before my time
And its gonna be there after I go
And I'm gonna say it only this one time, if
only for you
Our love will be like that river flowing
through all time.
That river's there through winter, and fall,
through spring and summer too.
My love will survive through the seasons to
just make it back home to you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A River by Misty Evans )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If I were a pet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Comforts in the dark, Mark Heathcote
- Million Billion Dollar Elite Divorce Cou.., Terence G. Craddock
- Prophet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Think of no dark, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper and Scissors, Kevin Patrick
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera