(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
About Who You Pray Too....
So then, of the hundreds of religions
practiced...who is right?
All of them are right. It matters not
what religion one practices. If in ones heart
they truly believe in that religion,
then, it is the right religion. For them.
I believe that there is a supreme being
I believe that a supreme being is by-lingual,
multi-colored, of all ethnic races
and accepts, and blesses, all who practice
religion. It matters not the name or faith.
If a man worships a rock, or tree, or any
idol or any kind-and believes in them, then
I say to you, Their religion, is the true
and right religion...for them.
It can not be, that one religion is the true
way to worship. For that would mean that
billions of others who do not practice that
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (About Who You Pray Too.... by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel
- Three Coins For Her Love, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Unknown life's beauty, binod bastola
- A wilted story, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Gently Placing Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Predicting The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The American Dream, Is It Poetry
- The One Nobody Wants, Paul Burt