All That I Wish To Transmit
Just felt like saying hello to anyone who ever cared. I know that not many do care about me though still feel like writing something for the ones who ever did care.
I cannot gift anything to anyone. To be honest for me it is even difficult to smile. In such moments how can you possibly imagine happiness to exist?
My depressions and my being Bi-polar is always an issue for everyone. Everyone has a problem in accepting me the way I am. Actually, I never did want to cause pain to anyone. My difficulties you can never understand since things are just out of control at times. Please, do not be angry with me as my intention was never to hurt you. It would not be possible for me to say that I love you though I certainly can express one thing, which is that I never did hate you.
Often, I am really confused and that is when I end up being so isolated and depressed. Then, my heart and even mind succumbs to complete depressive stage. It is a phase in which I am stuck to unhappiness so much that everyone just begins to dislike me to my very core. Even then I can never hate you because my goal is not to spread enmity. All that I wish to transmit is a message which contains love.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All That I Wish To Transmit by Rohit Sapra )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(23 June 1889 – 5 March 1966)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- A Psalm of Life, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Bright Star, John Keats
Poem of the Day
- Loneliness Is An Option, Michael P. McParland
- Little Sexy Princess, Michael P. McParland
- You Are As It Is, Ifthekar Ifthi
- Yore Inn, Kim Barney
- Life Is Worth Living, Michael P. McParland
- Lay Down With Me, Michael P. McParland
- University, Birat Anupam
- Later Tonight, Michael P. McParland
- It's Your Fault, Hank, Kim Barney
- No Dime, olaitan mahmud