All That I Wish To Transmit
Just felt like saying hello to anyone who ever cared. I know that not many do care about me though still feel like writing something for the ones who ever did care.
I cannot gift anything to anyone. To be honest for me it is even difficult to smile. In such moments how can you possibly imagine happiness to exist?
My depressions and my being Bi-polar is always an issue for everyone. Everyone has a problem in accepting me the way I am. Actually, I never did want to cause pain to anyone. My difficulties you can never understand since things are just out of control at times. Please, do not be angry with me as my intention was never to hurt you. It would not be possible for me to say that I love you though I certainly can express one thing, which is that I never did hate you.
Often, I am really confused and that is when I end up being so isolated and depressed. Then, my heart and even mind succumbs to complete depressive stage. It is a phase in which I am stuck to unhappiness so much that everyone just begins to dislike me to my very core. Even then I can never hate you because my goal is not to spread enmity. All that I wish to transmit is a message which contains love.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All That I Wish To Transmit by Rohit Sapra )
- 3, Smoky Hoss
- Soul Holes, Smoky Hoss
- Magic of Indian Democracy, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- ...and am loving it, Manonton Dalan
- There is yet Hope, Smoky Hoss
- Beauty And The Beholder, hugh everard
- Black Rose, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Joyful Is Life With Colours, Rohit Sapra
- Ferguson and Law Enforcement, Is It Poetry
- आज फिर तेरी याद आई हैं, Kahil Mehar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)