All That I Wish To Transmit
Just felt like saying hello to anyone who ever cared. I know that not many do care about me though still feel like writing something for the ones who ever did care.
I cannot gift anything to anyone. To be honest for me it is even difficult to smile. In such moments how can you possibly imagine happiness to exist?
My depressions and my being Bi-polar is always an issue for everyone. Everyone has a problem in accepting me the way I am. Actually, I never did want to cause pain to anyone. My difficulties you can never understand since things are just out of control at times. Please, do not be angry with me as my intention was never to hurt you. It would not be possible for me to say that I love you though I certainly can express one thing, which is that I never did hate you.
Often, I am really confused and that is when I end up being so isolated and depressed. Then, my heart and even mind succumbs to complete depressive stage. It is a phase in which I am stuck to unhappiness so much that everyone just begins to dislike me to my very core. Even then I can never hate you because my goal is not to spread enmity. All that I wish to transmit is a message which contains love.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All That I Wish To Transmit by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Shadow of Death, Tosin Abegunde
- Graceful ghost rag, Peter Jay Shippy
- The State-Progress Of Ill, Lord Edward Herbert of Cherb ..
- On the perilous effects of buried alien .., Peter Jay Shippy
- To Heal a Weakling Child, Peter Jay Shippy
- Reading Rilke's Sonnets to Children, Peter Jay Shippy
- Sonnet on the Author's Birthday, Robert Burns
- Promises, Ahmed Tawfik
- Lost, Ahmed Tawfik
- Egghead, Peter Jay Shippy
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(20 October 1854 – 10 November 1891)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)