* And, Tread Softly - and Feel Secure of Living in Peace
- the while, gratefully, enjoying Love, Life and Family. There are fanatic matadors everywhere, whom identify as masked homo sapiens.
Group-like mutants, likened none of any other life form whom have reason to shamelessly hide from whom they declare as enemy. Primitively as were, and there exist many now, leaders whom by way of there own political ideals, wrongfully conquer and kill defenseless unarmed innocence.
A cowardly, evil and sinful means to intimidate, metastasize powerful nations. Likened toxin laden mosquitos and vermin, infect and contaminate, destruct without remorse. The young robotic uniform militaries of conflicting nations with horrific weaponry, conclude to agree, is a means to defensively kill and destroy and murder each other fairly and subjective.
Intelligence have long since been acquired by the very same students of ancient ignorant teaching, Learned by the Puritan doctrine of men, abridged text to quill from their imagined aberrations of redemption and
flawed religious dogma.
Competitive youth are made to play for better scores, admirable rewards.
Losers becoming enemy and foe. War hero medallions of gold are not ever worn nor adorned on their proud coffined carcass.
Gravestones and their spaces are never bequeathed to be a possession
As a wise American Indian Chief had so Tribal declared to the
murderous invading pilgrim, conquistadores...
'The Earth and whatever is upon it
does not belong to us,
We and they, belong to the Earth.'
(author taken liberty to contribute)
When then should we all 'Tread Softly and Carry a Big Stick? '
How big, long and pig barrel cured will weapons suffice against
each others war lords and monetary greed?
Premeditated collision courses are as ignorant as will an invulnerable meteor be brainlessly wise to destroy Earth and its ungrateful tenants
We've more to concern with finding the means to protect our Earth home
from the unpredictable, predictable Universal Power. For us to exist.
we can for the moment peacefully by the sharing of Immortal Love, Empathy and Compassion for and with our Earth family.
Why for our only planet and its treasured living plants and creatures do we
wastefully destroy them without concern for need and their extinction?
The while, inherent inhuman ignorance are killing one another for that which they can never own nor mortally possess.
'Beings', birthed with that of a few grains of cell and brain,
A War Brawn recipe, an ironic ingredient toxin from
Mother Earth's inflaming, human disturbed inner Core
Ye Bards of Eloquence,
as Peace Loving Desciple
Know Thy Power,
Words Are Seeds That
Root for Life and Fruit-full Limb
Louie Levy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (* And, Tread Softly - and Feel Secure of Living in Peace by Louie Levy )
- KP You Are Divine To Me, Michael McParland
- lover boy, michael crowley
- Pinkish lips, Nassy Fesharaki
- The heiress to my poetry...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Black Autism in America (B.A. in America), Lisa Rhodes
- Pond Frond, Saiom Shriver
- Gouden Carolus, my whiskey flat, Havilah
- To pave the way, Alexandra Motschmann
- Still to be Neat, Ben Jonson
- You Need To Read This, michael crowley
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)