And You're The Reason Why
Crushes only crush you,
Falling only hurts you,
Hearts will only break you,
If there is no love to save you.
I am scared to fall in love...
I am scared to fall out of love...
I am scared of not being loved
By the one I love right now!
My head is in the clouds...
My heart is in the sky...
My mind is in a dreamboat...
And you're the reason why.
Tamara Moir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And You're The Reason Why by Tamara Moir )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Love Of God, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- A SHADOW IN DAKNESS, ROCHISH MON
- Flaming Desire, Pijush Biswas
- Reasons for Defeat, Maurice Whyte
- Meadow, Aftab Alam
- Desirable Someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Caged Bird, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Rainbows, Phil Soar
- A Brief History of History, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- equal, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma