Dr Hitesh Sheth
A Train of Stress
The rats’ adept in a rat race
Buy the tickets from a shrink,
And board a train of mental stress,
Hurriedly in a wink.
The ticket checker is death
Keeping tab on passenger’s breath.
They board in a hurry
And munch the fast foods of worry:
To reach a cemetery of success-
Which treats all with its
The train driven by a crazy driver ego
Loves to keep greedy rats on their toes:
While rushing on a track of woes
It crushes alike, friends and foes.
Some jump on glitzy stations
And befriend fat diabetes and
Some alight on illnesses' stop
And are destined to
Slip on life's slopes.
But some wise ones- known as
Crackpots- luckily win jackpots
They choose to alight at sylvan place
Solely relying on God’s grace.
They stay in a mansion of health
Store peace and bliss as a wealth.
They sleep with longevity-
An ever youthful mate-
And accompany her through
Dr Hitesh C Sheth
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Train of Stress by Dr Hitesh Sheth )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- *XII*- To Love, Leslie Guylee Cron
- Simply Spoken School Of Life, Heather Burns
- Simply Spoken Obtaining, Heather Burns
- WILD FLOWERS IN THE PATOS ORCHARD, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Simply Spoken Foundation, Heather Burns
- yup, you know i love you, Mandolyn ...
- Time Machine, Tammy Ashton
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE SWIMMING POOL الب.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Aemulus, Arik Fletcher
- Take it all it's entirely all for you baby, Mark Heathcote