Apoteosis of the Soul
Filled with sarcasm with cynics bound
Collective and automatic.
A paradise lost.
Fueled by success
determined by the system.
Allow it to consume it so become part of the parade
that walks on its cold streets where concrete and steel
determines one's destiny.
A currency that moves.
Destroying any obstacle on the way.
Embracing the image of a fabricated self that dennies humanity for its own sake.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Apoteosis of the Soul by Jack Rivas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Eternity Calls..., John Ugolo Umah
- To live is to, gajanan mishra
- When love fades and tolerance takes over., Lehlogonolo Phora
- In The Arms Of!, John Ugolo Umah
- A Senior Citizen, Pius Didier
- Beclouded, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Why I am taken as toy, noctiluca scintillans
- Let's smile, Nassy Fesharaki
- When I Die A Teacher, Pius Didier
- Family, Kolade Seun