Becoming of one's new life
Excels as far as life lets you
All over the place just stop and look
Understand, never demand.
Treat life with respect
I'm always there but you can't see me
Fulfill your life with Karma and peace
Undress your heart and stand naked and sweet
Love your life or someone will take it
Lonliness is not beautiful
If life is beautiful then you are doing it right
Find someone and become one in life
Enter into heaven and pray that god gives you another beautiful life to live.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Life by Autumn Dunkelberger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Plants Hurt, Naveed Akram
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid