Md Mahboob Alam
While dreams are not mere dreams.
Nightmares are even more than dreams.
They come straight from the inmost mind.
Often with gusts of emotions entwined.
Relevantly encapsulate the actualization.
And entrust you with packs of real-ization.
Did you not cry, did you not scream?
Like a bleeding fish out of the stream.
Your beautiful mind in its turbulence,
Discovered me your warm essence
Wrapped with pure coat of emotion.
Left the realm of my heart stuffed with devotion.
Md Mahboob Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Mind by Md Mahboob Alam )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis