Md Mahboob Alam
While dreams are not mere dreams.
Nightmares are even more than dreams.
They come straight from the inmost mind.
Often with gusts of emotions entwined.
Relevantly encapsulate the actualization.
And entrust you with packs of real-ization.
Did you not cry, did you not scream?
Like a bleeding fish out of the stream.
Your beautiful mind in its turbulence,
Discovered me your warm essence
Wrapped with pure coat of emotion.
Left the realm of my heart stuffed with devotion.
Md Mahboob Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Mind by Md Mahboob Alam )
- Stone, I do admit, gajanan mishra
- O Time, Stop You, It's My Birthday! Let .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Release, Fiona Davidson
- Jacques the Last, John F. McCullagh
- Kaalchakra, The Wheel of Time, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Moon Spoke to Me, Michael Mira
- Sinkin' boat, Aftab Alam
- Alesha the Cat, Steve Kittell
- Heart Broke, Vijaya mam
- Perhaps I'll See You, Abu Tammam
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)