Everything Has its Beauty but Not Everyone Sees It.
Why Is It that no one can see the beauty within?
They look at the beauty on the outside,
This is a shame because the real beauty is on the inside.
The real Beauty is yet to be explored and adored.
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder,
What if eye which beholds it can’t believe the beauty which it sees.
By Confused Cherub
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty by confused cherub )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Poetry And All Of Me, Rites Ghosh
- Forgotten, david kush
- House of Weeping Walls, Michael Mira
- Vicky - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Dangerous Mind Games, Michael Mira
- To My Dear Poet Pablo Neruda on...If You.., Geetha Jayakumar
- A Matter Of Time, John Garth Raubenheimer
- candy, laxami Cards
- Hay Dios Mio, Que Habra Pasado?, LUVinThe NOW
- Accent, Edgars Brivbergs