A glimpse of Taj Mahal
Wonderful is not so much
The mausoleum's chisel cut beauty
As the beauty of the love
Arrested in its architecture-
Starry white dome in starry space
Ray lit clouds set aglow
Fairer than the sky, akin to third eye
Visitors' mind illumine with cosmic bliss
As night snuffs asleep.
What's bricked up looking glass
Till Jamuna's surface looks back
Hallucinating but still real.
There's in it no beauty
That's not surpassed in beauty
By beautiful carved adage
Till earth wears out love like theirs
Suffuses this world wonder sarcophagus.
yoonoos peerbocus's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A glimpse of Taj Mahal by yoonoos peerbocus )
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan