We are children with immortal Bliss.
We are busy in our Bliss.
We never look into the heart of our fellow men which has depressions deep.
We never look into our country which has great history which is filled with lot of Mystery.
We never look into the world which has great history brief filled lot of grief.
Many men gave call to wake up even, I give call to wake up still none has woke up.
Because I had told it is immortal Bliss
How can they wake up?
But still many will give call to wake up.
With a hope that one or other day that immortality will become mortal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bliss by Narendra Kuppan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Eternity That Strays, Alven L. Robinson
- Sleep and Soul, Ismim Putera
- If only I had taken Spanish in high scho.., the hobbler
- Human Relationships, Jaipal Singh
- I knew I should've taken Spanish in high.., the hobbler
- Stopping by Sea on a Stormy Evening, Jeffrey Tillery
- For her only, Nick Scalisi
- Monsoon Days, Alven L. Robinson
- The Jade Road, Alven L. Robinson
- Writing Poetry Late at Night after my Wi.., Bill Grace