Box Of Bumble Bees
Box of bumble bees
Bodacious! ! !
Beija Flor, fluttering away...
flip, flip, flip...
hound dog ahowling at the sly fox
bark, bark, they say!
Red fox winks and runs away...
ahool...ahool...pant, pant, pant! ! !
Hold on you say...how?
I got the cold hold on...you say.
Save it for a sunny day...hold on...
You got to hold on one more day...
Boxes of bumble bees
And beija flor...
Flip, flip, flip...
Midnights Voice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Box Of Bumble Bees by Midnights Voice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Moral Roundabout, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders