anon y. mous
I dream of beauty, an image of such wonderful beauty.
No garden of roses could match the beauty I see.
No sculpture, no painting could capture such beauty.
Only the angels in heaven above could have greater.
But the beauty I dream of is not a dream. You are the beauty I see.
An earthy angel do I see, made from heaven above,
Wishing she was just for me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Brooke by anon y. mous )
- I Did Not Know, Jerome Chukwuemeka Edwin
- Simply Spoken Life, Heather Burns
- Did You Ever Love Me, Peter S. Quinn
- On To the Night, Peter S. Quinn
- Haiku...Highway Heart Race, Ken e Hall
- Guaman Poma, Nassy Fesharaki
- Suicide, Mitzie Holstein
- Dedicated To You, Robin Williams-Suicide, Mitzie Holstein
- ....... .. Gun Control Is As Easy As This, Is It Poetry
- We have right, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)