Can It Be Described?
My heart is isolated
I am in pain with nothing to gain
So much of grief will probably kill me
Though still I never end up being dead
Have been lucky so far as I am still alive.
It feels like I am destroyed even though nothing has happened
This sorrow is going to take me away with it
Now my emotions will disappear
When senses vanish then what happens?
Can it be described in words?
Only some words remain then and those include hurt
It kills you actually.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can It Be Described? by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- If a Hippo Said Boo, Stephen Katona
- Real, The Princess
- Poetic Journey, Sandra Feldman
- Start Afresh, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Am, Luc Leclaire
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola