A child like me love running as can be
A child like me always happy like you and me.
A child like you and me loves to be with friends all the time.
A child like all of us! Encouraging each other without spending a dime.
A child like me, always filled with compassion.
A child like me has is guiltiness or harmless.
A child like you and me stay put together each and every time.
A child like all of us! Are always happy that happiness doesn’t
All of us have never grown up without being a little child.
When we feel discourage of your life feel the moments when you are a child.
Let's remember our childhood days that can always be on our side.
No matter if you are a child always remember your'e time is the BEST!
Happy Children's Day to all Kids who will read this...
Also for the older people.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Child by sarangee son )
- Divine Union!, Manjuri Neogi
- Never Let Anything Go, Tony Adah
- How Can I Forget You, Akhtar Jawad
- The Music Of The Prayer, Shalom Freedman
- Mere Maula, Mere Maula, Rakesh Sinha
- Fact, Somanathan Iyer
- missing my son, jaquesha webb
- Love is tolerance, Somanathan Iyer
- Flattered lives, Somanathan Iyer
- Live Paintings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Friends Departed, Henry Vaughan
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)