A child like me love running as can be
A child like me always happy like you and me.
A child like you and me loves to be with friends all the time.
A child like all of us! Encouraging each other without spending a dime.
A child like me, always filled with compassion.
A child like me has is guiltiness or harmless.
A child like you and me stay put together each and every time.
A child like all of us! Are always happy that happiness doesn’t
All of us have never grown up without being a little child.
When we feel discourage of your life feel the moments when you are a child.
Let's remember our childhood days that can always be on our side.
No matter if you are a child always remember your'e time is the BEST!
Happy Children's Day to all Kids who will read this...
Also for the older people.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Child by sarangee son )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Being lonely, Nitin Mukesh
- My Heart seems to be A Stepping Stone, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- The Tears In Your Eyes, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Inside My Heart is Dying, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Raksha Bandhan, Aryaman Kakkar
- Poem is my bag, Aftab Alam
- My Heart Was True... Why Not You, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Why Wouldn't Amina Jilani Write8, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Why Wouldn't the Indus Wash Away Our Sor.., Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam