Christmas with you...
It’s Christmas again
Some weeks before the 25th of December,
Lots of people
Rushing and pushing and shoving,
But I can still see you in jewellery shops,
Buying my favourite jewelleries…
And on Christmas day,
The golden warmth of your love for me,
Responding to the sunshine
Makes my Christmas special.
The air is magic
On Christmas morning
And you are here to cuddle me from the cold!
Each year we grow up,
The more we get attracted by each other
And the more love surprises us!
We still are the same,
We still think of Santa,
And we are not finished with him yet…
We still get excited on the month of December
like we did on the Christmas before
You see there is no difference…
Except our height under the mistletoe!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas with you... by Adélie Ladagnous )
Poem of the Day
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Prayer Before Birth, Louis Macneice
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(15 April 1958)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)