Christmas with you...
It’s Christmas again
Some weeks before the 25th of December,
Lots of people
Rushing and pushing and shoving,
But I can still see you in jewellery shops,
Buying my favourite jewelleries…
And on Christmas day,
The golden warmth of your love for me,
Responding to the sunshine
Makes my Christmas special.
The air is magic
On Christmas morning
And you are here to cuddle me from the cold!
Each year we grow up,
The more we get attracted by each other
And the more love surprises us!
We still are the same,
We still think of Santa,
And we are not finished with him yet…
We still get excited on the month of December
like we did on the Christmas before
You see there is no difference…
Except our height under the mistletoe!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas with you... by Adélie Ladagnous )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Verbal Abuse Of Controlling People, Lilly Emery
- Into the rain, Tom Squires
- Come, Come... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- missing the exit, Mandolyn Davidson
- Retirement, Ruth Walters
- Abs to Heart, Lonnie Hicks
- Better New Days, Rinji Kwarkas
- When KKK is Gay, Jack Abootydallah
- Oak Tree where The Black Birds Sleep, Lilly Emery
- Superman, Olusegun Akanbi