Giorgio A. V.
Outside the noon calls me to float
on waters blue becomes the scope,
blackened's the cause of this quote,
cold winters have maintained the hope.
How well aloneness underlined
rephrasing lyrics we have heard,
the mountains then composed and rhymed
your postal letters winds conferred.
Their voices howl out to adjoin
with what once was a gracious fare;
the road shines wet - a silver coin
that once received your touch and stare.
Adventive solitude - eyes' glint,
above the monumental stones
the gray granite, beige slate and flint
odd epigraphs and ancient thrones.
My abstract algorithms define,
verse-carved - my lines and surreal,
extortionate my bounds to appeal.
Ideal and unworthy phrase
how pride adorns the beds of blooms,
what our symbolical embrace,
and apotheosis assumes.
Giorgio A. V.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
(An Iambic tetrameter)
Comments about this poem (Conferred by Giorgio A. V. )
- To a loved one that died, Gert Strydom
- Smooth Finisher, Yohan Confectioner
- Detach, gajanan mishra
- ~Go Back To Sleep~, A Ghost
- SFI Appears To Be Most Agggressive, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Do and go on, gajanan mishra
- Hurt, Tshering Chekii
- Jadavpur University Campus Is Not For Po.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Females have, hasmukh amathalal
- Restaurant Salad, James Merchant
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Bernard Shaw
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)