'Dance on Fire'
The joint is packed, wall to wall
With sweat-soaked bodies,
And the music is so loud…
That words cannot be spoken.
On the floor-
You move to the rhythm,
Of the drum beat and the bass guitar…
Sexy and Seductive-
Your beautiful, big brown eyes beckon me-
And I can't resist you anymore.
The look that you give me,
The smile on your face-
I'm oblivious to all else,
As if we're the only ones in this place.
You take me in your arms,
Wrapped around my waist so tight,
You kiss me full and wanting,
You stir my emotions…
Driving me wild with your tongue
You bite my lips and
You taste my desire,
And tempt me with your
Dance on Fire.
Kelly Seale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('Dance on Fire' by Kelly Seale )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan