'Dance on Fire'
The joint is packed, wall to wall
With sweat-soaked bodies,
And the music is so loud…
That words cannot be spoken.
On the floor-
You move to the rhythm,
Of the drum beat and the bass guitar…
Sexy and Seductive-
Your beautiful, big brown eyes beckon me-
And I can't resist you anymore.
The look that you give me,
The smile on your face-
I'm oblivious to all else,
As if we're the only ones in this place.
You take me in your arms,
Wrapped around my waist so tight,
You kiss me full and wanting,
You stir my emotions…
Driving me wild with your tongue
You bite my lips and
You taste my desire,
And tempt me with your
Dance on Fire.
Kelly Seale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('Dance on Fire' by Kelly Seale )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life May Move, hasmukh amathalal
- Baby, You Are Poetry!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Thanking My Mother for Piano Lessons, Diane Wakoski
- Risa, Matthew Hunt