Day Changes: To Night
This morning when I left my room, which was decorated with bottles and messes,
I went outside at half past noon and the sun turned to moon as I passed it.
I found this peculiar for never before had such an occurrence took place
I threw my keys to lock the door, throwing a smile to all but one's face.
The moon, as she claims, is timid yet calm and refuses to actually be seen
When she is secretly livid and the lines on her palm turn to circles as endless they seem.
TheSilent Loudness's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Day Changes: To Night by TheSilent Loudness )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Trap Jaw Ant, Ima Ryma
- We Are Worryors, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- Sonnet.2. A Prisoner's Reverie, Valsa George
- Take Away My Shoes, Tiffany Alexis
- आंबो अजा, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Voice of Struggle, Thomas Lions
- school, Parth17 Bhatia
- I don't deserve, Priscilla Rose
- The Tide is Coming In!, David Lewis Paget
- Past the Point of Pain, Kathy Liu