Death of a Friend
At night I always see that star,
always shining bright and blue.
I will always remember the way you are,
thats why that star shall now be you.
For I am sad that you are gone,
my eyes will draw tears of loss.
I liked the way we used to bond,
thats why those tears will be of cost.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death of a Friend by adrian rosales )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent Plains, Brandt Nightingale
- Pull A String, Blushing, Ryan Scales
- Stillness, Brandt Nightingale
- After All, Ryan Scales
- Poet Freak Tide Wave Words, Terence G. Craddock