Death of a Friend
At night I always see that star,
always shining bright and blue.
I will always remember the way you are,
thats why that star shall now be you.
For I am sad that you are gone,
my eyes will draw tears of loss.
I liked the way we used to bond,
thats why those tears will be of cost.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death of a Friend by adrian rosales )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The tin box, Sagarika Julka
- Strong Woman, Lilly Emery
- Am I doing fine?, Sagarika Julka
- The Willow Tree, Lara A. Aqrawi
- Not Slowing Down, Maverick Jones
- NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 6, john chizoba vincent
- NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 5, john chizoba vincent
- Let me ask you, Sagarika Julka
- Sunset Point, Neela Nath
- Time To Rise, Maverick Jones