Dissociative identity disorder
Slipping through the unisphere of my soul,
Staining my mind with the ink,
Drained from the rotting ashes of my cremated heart.
Escape, escape from reality.
Escape from me.
I always knew you would repudiate me.
But it's a never ending battle, that we both want to loose.
You are not me, this was never me.
Blinded by an idea, we could be one.
and possessed by a feeling, I just can't shake.
With the gun against your own scull,
I watch you in the faded mirror as you pull the trigger,
It was all a lie,
there is no light.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dissociative identity disorder by Colleen Davies )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Rapture, John Lars Zwerenz
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Is this why Kurdistan?, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Filthy Creature, Shemsi Elsani
- Hear The Rain Typing, Kyle Schlicher
- 12 Hour Ceasefire, Not Here
- An english Or American Beauty Want I For.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cancer, Nassy Fesharaki
- Choosing The China Pattern For The Weddi.., mary douglas
- Bending lies into your truth, Leylek D. Sovura