A Hint At What Is Beautiful?
Beautiful is the 'thank you'
Wrapped with gratitude,
Offered to peace prone people
Who go out of their way
To nurse shrapnel scalded victims
Amidst napalm drugged air,
Carrying their humanity, quietly
And humbly, in our
Blood stained, greed diseased,
Hate eaten world.
Beautiful is the moment
when sunlit world fades away
And with it mind made mirror
While look inward drawn, sight insight led,
Consciousness expands endlessly.
yoonoos peerbocus's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Hint At What Is Beautiful? by yoonoos peerbocus )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah