Do You Know
Do you know all the things I know?
Do you know where the fore-winds blow?
Can you tell me where the spirits go?
Can you tell me where the rivers flow?
Do you hear all the flowers grow?
Mountain high or the valley low?
Can you tell me when the moonbeams glow?
Maybe you know how to make it so.
Connie Yost's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do You Know by Connie Yost )
- Proclaiming Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Easter, Naveed Khalid
- Mona Lisa, Naveed Khalid
- Exciting Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Different Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Little Abstract, Naveed Khalid
- With a logic, hasmukh amathalal