With your Bow tie and Fez you fight Aliens
There you go always on the move with the TARDIS.
No matter the danger from Daleks to Weeping angles you never shy down from the danger.
Your sonic screw driver is your side kick always there for you ready to go.
Amy Pond and River Song ready to take action right by your side.
Your good ideas have saved you numerous times proving that brain beats brawn every time.
Oh, Doctor where would we be without you?
The universe would've been destroyed with out you and your powers of time, space and, thought
Don't ever leave Doctor or we would be toast.Who knows who or what will destroy the universe first.
Megan Monroe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Doctor Who by Megan Monroe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Truth Lies - Kids Stuff -how2builddefenc.., sEaN nOrTh
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid