Dogs are nature's creation;
a gift to mankind.
They are with us forever
as our fates tightly bind.
We keep dogs as our pets
and as protectors for our homes.
Even as wolfish as they seem,
they love to chew on bones.
Two of my dogs; Murphy and Tiger,
have fur as soft as silk.
They love to play with me
after drinking fresh milk.
The dog I have in Dehra; Coco,
is as loco as his name.
He loves chasing birds
while shaking his shaggy fur mane.
Ordinary dogs love and
adore to prance.
I have dogs who love doing
the spicy salsa dance.
The dogs I have are my best friends
and I hope they forever remain.
If they won't, my funny life
won't be just the same.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dogs by Aryaman Kakkar )
- Reasonable truth, Kiran Prasad
- Lost Soul In The Hidden Wild, Electric Lady
- 雨Rain, qin xing
- Kamikaze Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- 难道你真是一片云（ Don't you is really a cloud? ）, qin xing
- Assuring Voice, Somanathan Iyer
- Synchronization, SALINI NAIR
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
- Moon Beams, Yohan Confectioner
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns