Dogs are nature's creation;
a gift to mankind.
They are with us forever
as our fates tightly bind.
We keep dogs as our pets
and as protectors for our homes.
Even as wolfish as they seem,
they love to chew on bones.
Two of my dogs; Murphy and Tiger,
have fur as soft as silk.
They love to play with me
after drinking fresh milk.
The dog I have in Dehra; Coco,
is as loco as his name.
He loves chasing birds
while shaking his shaggy fur mane.
Ordinary dogs love and
adore to prance.
I have dogs who love doing
the spicy salsa dance.
The dogs I have are my best friends
and I hope they forever remain.
If they won't, my funny life
won't be just the same.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dogs by Aryaman Kakkar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua
- My Stallion, Raihana Abdul Jabbar