P.T. is an activity
all kids dread.
When it gets over,
their bones are like lead.
P.T time is a time
which kids fear.
When the coach comes, all the fat guys say,
'The devil is here! '
The coach I have NTC,
is as good as any.
He makes us do exercises
that are worth every penny.
P.T. in the morning
is the thing I love the most.
If you want to stop me,
no use is the Force.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (P.T. by Aryaman Kakkar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak