P.T. is an activity
all kids dread.
When it gets over,
their bones are like lead.
P.T time is a time
which kids fear.
When the coach comes, all the fat guys say,
'The devil is here! '
The coach I have NTC,
is as good as any.
He makes us do exercises
that are worth every penny.
P.T. in the morning
is the thing I love the most.
If you want to stop me,
no use is the Force.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (P.T. by Aryaman Kakkar )
- Meant To Be, Mark Arvizu
- Trembling Thirst, Mantu Mahakul
- Final Truth, Mantu Mahakul
- The Sower And the Seed, George Egba
- Garden capers, Mark Heathcote
- Controlling the five senses leads one to.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Buried in my chest, Meena Mustafa
- Unlike Many, Alade Abayomi IdrisWhite
- Many Heavens, George Hunter
- Pronounce Or Never, George Egba
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)