Seth Proch (July 2,1986 - not yet / Bennington, VT)
I want so badly to sleep with you one more time,
Per chance to dream with you one more time,
You don't really exist,
You ghost, you spectre of my heart,
You beautifully untouched whore,
Burning white scepter of purity,
I've never seen you before, and yet,
I've lived and died with you a thousand years,
A hundred lifetimes born and reborn and born again,
Pretty little harlot buying time back in babylon,
Swinging from nooses from limbs from bodies,
Swingsets on rotting trees,
My first kiss, my last, my goddess, my devil queen,
She walked into my dream one night,
Bit my lip and pulled my hair,
Innocent angel with wings of snow,
Now I can't sleep and she elludes me to this day.
Poet Other Poems
- A Look Into the Mind of a Tree
- An Ocean Full of Lies (My Cell Phone Rin...
- And A Rock Feels No Pain, And An Island ...
- And So It Goes...
- Broken Basket Blues
- Broken Hearted Sad Sap Blues
- Can I Change The World With You?
- Corruptable Platforms, Or The Light At A...
- Destiny, Or The Prisoner
- Dream Girl...
- Drink Up, Swallow Hard, Keep It Down
- Eulogy (For Alex, Elliott, Nick, John, a...
- Fire Fighter
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.