In dreams you can soar,
Avoid all thoughts of destruction and war.
Spread your wings and open your mind,
Keep in your heart all the things you may find.
Observe a pond's ripples as they tell you a tale,
Build up a boat and open the sail.
Row across waters throughout distant lands,
Bring along a flashlight and make animals with your hands.
Tell your new friends 'Good-bye',
There will be other times for 'Hey' and 'Hi'.
The moon sets and the sun starts to rise,
Wake up little children, return to your lives.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams by Alex M.ller )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis