This poem is short,
As the moon rises fast,
But with it comes dreams,
That will, always last.
And as it shines,
The white brilliance down,
The Heavens are silent,
The Moon wears the crown.
And as it so rises,
At half past three, that's late!
This early moon,
Fills the dinner plate.
And as we so see,
That, sensational glint,
High up in the sky,
The Moon even gives, a slight golden tint.
Viraj Bhanshaly's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Early Moon by Viraj Bhanshaly )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hiding In Daylight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My First Day, Ejalonibu Abraham
- Oh Stranger, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Thinking In Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maze Of Togetherness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I am a snowfall at your gate, Mark Heathcote
- Yakhni, Nassy Fesharaki
- Illuminating Shyness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Flagrant Hesitancy-, Thomas Bates
- to the boy, now a man, driving a Silverado, Mandolyn Davidson