This faceless man I did not know
Has taken control of me.
His voice bring laughter into my soul
He set my wounded heart free.
This faceless man now has eyes
To see inside of me.
The love he finds to the end of time
A glimpse of what can be.
This faceless man is in full view
And how my heart does pound.
I see his spirit reach out to mine
Hearts lost are finally found.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Faceless by Pattie Redd )
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI