This faceless man I did not know
Has taken control of me.
His voice bring laughter into my soul
He set my wounded heart free.
This faceless man now has eyes
To see inside of me.
The love he finds to the end of time
A glimpse of what can be.
This faceless man is in full view
And how my heart does pound.
I see his spirit reach out to mine
Hearts lost are finally found.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Faceless by Pattie Redd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak