This faceless man I did not know
Has taken control of me.
His voice bring laughter into my soul
He set my wounded heart free.
This faceless man now has eyes
To see inside of me.
The love he finds to the end of time
A glimpse of what can be.
This faceless man is in full view
And how my heart does pound.
I see his spirit reach out to mine
Hearts lost are finally found.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Faceless by Pattie Redd )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Who Ever Loved That Loved Not at First S.., Christopher Marlowe
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Phyllis, Kim Barney
- Twilight, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Writer's Block, Paul Butters
- Johnny Giles (Clerihew), Paul Butters
- Vapour Trail Sky, Paul Gerard Reed
- Carrot/Stick Solution, Ima Ryma
- electrification, oskar hansen
- Love And Respect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Curtain of Fog, V P Mahur
- Love's Dictum, L. E. O. Gibraltar