Fear is dark hatred,
So dark no light can penetrate.
Fear is a smear of red,
So strong the smell of fate.
Fear is lighting,
The thunderous pounding.
Fear is someone fighting,
So violent and yet so astounding.
Fear is like a gust of wind,
So strong and so chilling.
Fear is like a fiend,
So agressive and so frightening.
Fear is like a disease,
So hazardous and so quickly spread.
Fear is like a please,
Welcoming the dead.
Fear is like someone,
I have been trying to plea.
Fear is within everyone,
For it is inside me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear by UwYnnos Uwynnos )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ballade of the hours of darkness, Gert Strydom
- Prime Truth - 15, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- To you there's an amazing kind of grace .., Gert Strydom
- wailay da peer, maqsood hasni
- wand da chanun, maqsood hasni
- This Is What You Do To Men, Mitchell Gonzalez
- Sennacherib, Gert Strydom
- waqt kaisa inqlaab laya hai, maqsood hasni
- Hirs ki rim jim, maqsood hasni
- Skin, Mitchell Gonzalez