Pluck this little flower and take it, delay not! I fear lest it
droop and drop into the dust.
I may not find a place in thy garland, but honour it with a touch of
pain from thy hand and pluck it. I fear lest the day end before I am
aware, and the time of offering go by.
Though its colour be not deep and its smell be faint, use this flower
in thy service and pluck it while there is time.
Rabindranath Tagore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flower by Rabindranath Tagore )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Last Word, Tom Sleigh
- She walks, Nassy Fesharaki
- Novel, Nassy Fesharaki
- These Hands, Mitta Xinindlu
- The Animals in the Zoo Don't Seem Worried, Tom Sleigh
- The Advance, Tom Sleigh
- A March By A Stage, Agboyi Felix
- Stranding, Tom Sleigh
- Son, You Always Had A Dad, Dexsta Ray
- Song That Can Only Be Sung Once, Tom Sleigh