fortune, friend or foe?
vague and unsure,
for there is no solution.
for the icy treatment,
i am vaccinated,
for maybe i am fated.
as you are the one i am sick of loving,
for what i get is not about what i wish.
i hate if its all due to ignorance,
cant i tell i scare to lose?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (fortune, friend or foe? by shee siaw )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Be Drunk In Love ~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- Bon Boy, Birgitta Heikka
- At the Helm of a Dragon, Steven Rhoads
- I Am Only Human, Lilly Emery
- Happy Birthday To Bri! A Fantastic Step-.., Bri Edwards
- JUST ONE AND SINGLE, Juwon Daniel
- Love is God, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Precious gold, Mark Heathcote
- God is Love- 2, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Power Of The Mighty God, Lilly Emery